Who we are
Our website address is: https://esulaume.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
- Personal Data is collected via Facebook Pixel + Facebook Messenger chat box
- Actions the user performs on the site, such as viewing a blog page, viewing an item, adding an item to your cart, starting the checkout phase, and completing your order. It also stores information typed into the messenger chat is collected by Facebook.
- Facebook stores this Personal Data.
- The Personal Data is used to display tailored ads that matter to you, as a consumer.
- Personal Data is kept on record for 30 days from the time of your last visit.
- Personal Data is collected via a tracking Code that exists across the full website.
- Page Information: URL – the URL of the page the user is viewing, Title – the title of the page the user is viewing, Browser Information: Browser name – the browser the user is using, Viewport or Viewing pane – the size of the browser window, Screen resolution – the resolution of the user’s screen, Java enabled – whether or not the user has Java enabled, Flash version – what version of Flash the user is using, and User Information: Location – this is derived from the IP address where the hit originated. The IP address itself is not available in GA as it is personally identifiable information (PII) which violates the terms of Google Analytics, Language – derived from the language settings of the browser is collected by Google Analytics.
- Google Analytics stores this Personal Data.
- This Personal Data is used to understand visitor traffic.
- Personal Data is kept on record for 14 months.
- Personal Data is collected via purchase + manual input of data.
- Full name, shipping address, billing address, phone number, email address, and payment information is collected by PayPal.
- PayPal stores this Personal Data.
- This Personal Data is used to ensure secure payments.
- Personal Data is kept on record until the user requests erasure of data or when the user becomes inactive.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
*Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
*Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
*Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
*Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Brigita Rusenaite, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at brigita [!at] esulaume.com Alternately, you may mail me at:
Brigita Rusenaite, Ausros g. 15, Utena, LT-28193, LITHUANIA